BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008-09-04

よ~い、どん!


Here goes.....The first entry on the Nihongo Notes Blog. This has been set up so that students of Japanese at MM and SA can access more information about Japan and Japanese and so that we can all share ideas and thoughts about language learning. It will be so exciting when our friends in Japan start to visit our site. This will be a great place to keep in touch with everyone. There is so much to explore already on the blog that once you are here, you will want to stay for a while! Have a browse. Be inspired! And before you go.....leave a comment. We would all love to hear from you.

2 comments:

KateO said...

Great blog...Wonderful widgets!
I'm sure you will all enjoy communicating via Nihongo Notes.

Kate

Unknown said...

I like this blog! Well done Sensai Tominaga. The style of the site is consistent with the Japanese culture as I experienced it in Hawaii.

You've heard of Where's Wally....now Where's Kenta?