BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2009-06-02

みて!みて!これは おもしろい です。

11 comments:

duckyheidi said...

こんにちは。

日本から書いています。
日本の子供たちに外国の子供たちとクリスマスカードこうかん が
できるように 活動しています。

私は、日本のこどもたちに英語を教える仕事もしています。
今日の夕方、日本の男の子たちにメッセージを書いてもらおうと
考えています。

お返事待っています。

I am writing from Japan.
I am doing Chirstmas cards exchangeing project around the world.

Another my job is teaching English for Japanese Children after school.
3 boys will come to my class today.
They will write Australian children some messages.

I hope you will enjoy reading them.

Please Write back to them and me .

matane!

Yumi Ishioto
石本ゆみ

our site/ http://capri1999.org

You can see some films made by Japanse girls.
http://capri1999.org/eigakantoku.html

duckyheidi said...

こんにちは。

日本から書いています。
日本の子供たちに外国の子供たちとクリスマスカードこうかん が
できるように 活動しています。

私は、日本のこどもたちに英語を教える仕事もしています。
今日の夕方、日本の男の子たちにメッセージを書いてもらおうと
考えています。

お返事待っています。

I am writing from Japan.
I am doing Chirstmas cards exchangeing project around the world.

Another my job is teaching English for Japanese Children after school.
3 boys will come to my class today.
They will write Australian children some messages.

I hope you will enjoy reading them.

Please Write back to them and me .

matane!

Yumi Ishimoto
石本ゆみ
http://capri1999.org

duckyheidi said...

こんにちわ。
ぼくは かずまです。
インフルエンザが、はやっているけどだいじょうぶですか?
ぼくたちの学校では、1クラスが、学級閉鎖になっています。
ぼくもすこし風邪気味なので、皆さんも気をつけてください。

hello
Im,Kazuma.
All of you take care of yourself.
I will write you soon.

Tominaga Sensei said...

Hello Kazuma and Yumi.

Did you like the video about the goldfish?

duckyheidi said...

かずまといっしょに見ました。

おもしろくて、笑いました。

I and Kazuma watched the video.
We like it very much.
We were laughing.

Yumi

duckyheidi said...

こんにちは~
ぼくはこうへいです。
ぼくはサッカーをやっています。
ポジションはキーパーをやっています。
あなたは何かスポーツをやっていますか?
教えてください。

duckyheidi said...

日本のこどもの声が聞けます。
何て言ってるかな?

Hello
You can listen to the voice of a Japanese girl.
Please go there.

http://capri1999.org/helloeveryone.html

Tominaga Sensei said...

I listened to your message. Perhaps next time, you could play something on the piano for us Kana? We would love to hear you play.

メッセージを聞かせていただきました。かなちゃんのピアノ演奏も是非聞きたいです。

duckyheidi said...

はじめましてぼくは、かずまの友達の光輝です。
キンギョのビデオを見てびっくりしました。
これからもよろしくお願いします。

duckyheidi said...

こんちくわ~(>0<)ぼくはせいやです。
もうすこしでぼくのすきなふゆがくるからです。
きみたちはふゆじゃなくてなつか。
にほんはもうすぐふゆです。
なぜ冬が好きかと言うと、ぼくの誕生日とクリスマスがあるからです。君はどの季節が好きですか。?おしえてください。

duckyheidi said...

Hello.
We updated http://capri1999.org/helloeveryone.html.

Please listen Moe's voice also.

Yumi

You've heard of Where's Wally....now Where's Kenta?